It is very possible that the answer to the question posed by this article is Yes. There are so many chemicals we are exposed to on a daily basis it isn’t funny and natural detoxification and even a heavy metal cleanse are now being considered
as a “necessary” part of health regimens for many. With disasters like the BP oilfield disaster near the Florida panhandle and the devastation caused to the U.S coastline, fishing and marine environments it is clear our bodies are increasingly exposed to toxins many of our forebears did not have to contend with as well as toxic food that we eat as part of our regular diet.
Why You Probably Need a Heavy Metal Detox
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recently released its Fourth National Report on Human Exposure to Environmental Chemicals, 2009 which gives a stark report of how much the U.S population is exposed to chemicals from the environment and what toxins and chemicals are now being found.
Every two years the CDC measures urine and blood samples from around 2400 people who take part in their “National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey” (NHANES)
Researchers discovered 212 chemicals in people’s blood or urine samples, a staggering 75 of which had never been measured in the U.S. population before. They were chemicals such as:
- Perfluorobutane sulfonic acid
- phenols, including bisphenol A and triclosan
You can read the report and find the 75 chemicals here . It has been found recently that even babies contain toxins from things like pesticides in their umbilical cord blood. So, faced with this barrage of chemicals and toxins, is there anything we can do to reduce our exposure to them?
How to Get Rid of Toxins in Your Body
A doctor may give you more information but these are things you can do which will definitely help:
1) Ionized water and Alkaline Water Filters. Have you heard of these? Yes, it is a good drink pure,distilled or ionized water. Not bottled water with nice pictures of underground streams. Many of those products are just tap water or close to it. A good product is the under sink reverse osmosis system available here.
You may want to in this regard also check out another ionized water system option. Natural water, like from a spring or a glacial stream, is full of ions from the sun. These ions combine with hydrogen to form hydroxl ions, which neutralize free radicals in our body and detoxify us. But when we take natural water and put it in a tank like at a
municipal water treatment plant, or in a bottle, the ions just fade leaving lifeless,acidic water with no antioxidants.
Dead, acidic water is nutrient deficient and can cause a condition called acidosis. Acidosis starts with symptoms like muscle aches, impaired digestion and sleep patterns and can eventually even lead to pulmonary problems and cancer.
On the other hand, alkaline, ionized water as part of an alkaline diet cleanses free radicals from the body, neutralizes acid waste, and hydrates us three times better than tap or bottled water! The only way to bring dead water back to life is through water electrolysis and no water ionizer manufacturer that we know of does it better than EOS! Their water Ionizers have great medical grade water filtration to remove all the impurities from your water. You can find them online at www.ewaterionizers.net
If the prices of the above two companies are maybe beyond your reach check out this company with some great Water Filters offers, including Reverse Osmosis water filters.
2) Look for organic food. It’s a worry to think that a lot of the vegetables we eat are coated in sprays and pesticides. I was at a market today and noticed the peppers being sold were marked up as “not sprayed with pesticide”. The problem is-if you can’t grow it yourself this option can be expensive.
3) Consider testing for heavy metals poisoning and then do a Heavy Metal Detox such as HMD Heavy Metal detox, which is a good one. Unlike many synthetic chelators (metal binding substances) HMD produces no side effects and does not eliminate good metals and minerals from your body. Also, within their products range they have toxic-free Chlorella, packed with lots of vitamins, nutrients, minerals and essential fatty acids. Their brand of chlorella- unlike others-comes toxin-free.
4) Designs for Health – Paleocleanse Vitamin E Supplements) is another good option for detoxification. It is a food powder used for detoxification;it tastes great, is low in carbs and may assist ,as a side-benefit, in maintaining blood pressure levels. Chlorella is great for detoxification as well as we discussed in our article Chlorella Benefits.
5) Another thing you should consider is the air you breathe. If you live near a big city you are probably exposed to a dangerous cocktail of airborne pollutants. Even if you live hundreds of miles from dense population areas or even close to a desert (for good ness sake!) you could be exposed to airborne dust and debris. In south Korea in April they have periodic dust pollution sweeping in-not from their country-but from China’s Gobi desert!
To conclude the real question is not whether you have a toxic body, or accumulated toxins in your body-the real question is how to combat the toxic environments we find ourselves in, where to find the best merchants and how soon can we give our bodies the ability God built into them to self-heal-provided they are given the clean,pure environment, water and food they need.
© 2012. Natural-Detox-Tips.com. All Rights Reserved.